DREAM BIG




Isn't amazing that something you have prayed for, for the longest time, finally happened? Isn't amazing working on your dream job and doing things that you really like since day one?  Isn't amazing to be hopeful at some point? And isn't amazing to dream big?

Everyone has always had a wildest dream in our lives and SO AM I.

I have always been a dreamer. Since as long as I could remember, I would have these wild fantasies and visions of doing and achieving great things in my life.
Since i was a child i dreamed to become a Doctor and a Supermodel. Big you may think but that is really my dream. I didn't know when i am started to imagine myself in a hospital wearing a white gown looking so formal and has a scheduled operation unto someone. Or walking on a runway wearing designer outfits made by famous designers then heading to my next shoot surrounded by paparazzi's. Camera is everywhere, click here, click there. Wow what a dream!
Isn't amazing to see yourself on a television or in social media smiling proudly with head up high? Isn't amazing having good communication between you and your patients, giving thanks for the successful operation? THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL DREAM!! Never be afraid to dream bigger, Even though you're not in the path that you have wished for, don't stop believing! Don't stop dreaming! You may not know what God's really plan for you. He has amazing plan for you, you better trust him.
And if your dreams dont scare you, then they're not big enough. The only thing holding you back from achieving them, is yourself. We can be our own worst enemies in so many instances, especially when we don’t believe wholeheartedly in ourselves.Thoughts are things.No words have been truer. If you’re a dreamer, dream big and see those dreams as clearly and vividly as the light of day. Write them out in great detail Don’t allow other people to discourage you just because your dreams are big. They should be big enough to scare you half to death. That’s when you know you’ve got hold of something worthwhile. I know, I know. Failure is painful. I’ve been there too many times. But those are failures have served me rather than hindered me. I didn’t realize it at the time, but those failures actually benefited me in the long run. I grew mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. I experienced physical pain, but came out metaphysically ahead. Don’t be afraid to dream just because you might fail, it will help build character and give you the tools to succeed in the long term. That’s what being a dreamer is all about. There’s no such thing as impossible. Everything is possible.  Every dreams won’t come easy. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be wortwhile. If everyone could do it, then what would be the challenge in it? as a dreamer, you realize that there’s a long road ahead, but you’re also willing to do what it takes. And, over time, you’ll reach and fulfill those dreams. It doesn’t happen overnight. But, eventually it happens.You can see it so clearly and vividly that you can almost taste it. And that’s part of the battle. That’s the beauty of being a dreamer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISCOMMUNICATION

DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS 102

INSECURITIES IS LIFE